Thursday, February 10, 2011

February

I am a little more than surprised to see that it's February.  And the 10th at that!  Time since New Years has just flown by.  We are slowly getting into our groove here.  Austin goes to school 2 days a week, and I help in the classroom some days. 

The kids are growing like weeds, and really loving each other.  They are so cute together- and for the most part, play pretty well together.  Sydney has an attitude, a big one, so she gets a little mad at her brother for playing with her toys.  Or taking something from her, or talking, or looking at her. hahahaahha!  No, they do well together- and really enjoy each other.  You can really see the love between them and it just warms my heart!!!



As of right now, it looks like I will be going to see Bryant in Greenland March 9th.  I can't wait- and am SO excited for the trip.  The kiddos are going to stay with Mike and Nancy (Bryant's dad and step mom) in Oregon since they get to see the kids the least.  I am excited to go down a few days before I leave and spend some time with them, and will also stay a few days after my trip to hang out with them.  I think they will have a blast with the kids as well. 
I am going to be going over with a couple other wives whos husbands are over in Greenland with Bryant.  One of the wives will also be stationed in Germany with us- so it will be really neat to meet her and her husband. 

So we are all doing well- yes including Bryant.  He's truckin along over there on the ice freezing his butt off. =)  He's gotten a half day off last week for there being a polar bear on base- so that's a new one! 

Until next time!

xoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment