Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I picked this up from my friend Jess' blog. I'm not sure how to do her name in blue so you can click on it and see her blog.... maybe if she reads this she will tell me how :)

I do a "Ten for Tuesday" and saw Thankful Thursday and decided to pick it up as well. Even though I don't keep up on Ten for Tuesday too often.... you've got to cut me some slack... I just; I repeat JUST had a baby! :)

So a few things I am thankful for.

~Bryant made TSgt. I am soooooo proud of him. It took awhile, but he got there, and that's what matters!

~My children. They are really the light of my life. I feel so complete with them.... like our family is finished. That's a great feeling.

~Our parents. Bryant and I were talking about this the other day. Talking about how we really have the greatest parents. When I went into labor with Sydney and we found out that we were having her a month earlier than planned, we called our parents. His dad and my parents both drove down here at the drop of a hat. We are so blessed.

~The Air Force. I look at my life and where I am today, and I really have to realize that we wouldn't have half the things we do, or the security that we do if Bryant wasn't in the Air Force. We are provided for so well. We live in an absolutely beautiful house, have medical (albeit not the BEST medical, but it does it's job...) we have great cars that can get us all over to see our family or whatever else we decide to do, it provides a great life for us and our children. Yeah, he might have to deploy, or go on TDY's, and make us be away from our families, but in the end, it's pro's heavily outweigh the cons of military life.


That's all for now :)

xoxoxo
k.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for commenting! I fell in love with the kitchen too! That was why I wanted the house! Such a huge step up from Military kitchens lol! Thanks for the hair comment - girl, there are so many things in my hair I am not even sure anymore - this last time my mom ( hairdresser ) foiled it with bleach on top of the black - we put a rinse in it to tone it down but it was still a little brassy for me - so I put a toner on it which ended up being alot darker than I wanted - it was a semi permanent so it is gradually washing off - the brass is still at the roots - i can see it lol but the more i wash it the more i like it!

    ReplyDelete