Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ugh!

I have successfully missed 10 for Tuesday AND Thankful Thursday. Oops.

However, I have good reason. I am STILL sick. Yes, still. It's getting very frustrating. I finally went into the UCC (Urgent Care Center) here on base today. I tried and tried last week to get an appointment, and they didn't have any all week. Being military, you call in the morning to try to get a "same day" appointment. All had been filled each time I called, so I was SOL. So today I started feeling crummy again, and reluctantly went in. When going into the UCC you just resign yourself that you will be there for a couple hours waiting. I was actually seen fairly quickly this time. Walked out with Antibiotics for a sinus infection and strep throat. Lovely. Guess that explains my razor blade throat, huh? I'm definitely glad I went in, because tonight my throat is killing me again. Quite bad.

So far, none of the family has caught the strep. I'm praying none of them do. Austin's still fighing his allergies, and takes Zyrtek (sp??) morning and night. It's helping a lot. Sydney is doing well. Growing, Growing, Growing!!! Sad, Sad, Sad!!! Or bittersweet really. She's already out of her preemie, and a few of her newborn outfits are tight. Some are still large, just in the way they're made I guess.

Bryant's birthday is tomorrow. (Sunday) He's going to be 27! He isn't affected by age though- he could really care less that he is nearing 30. I asked. He wants a chocolate cake. So I found one that I'll be making...from SCRATCH I might add! It will be a layer cake with the homemade frosting in the middle as well... YUMMO! I'll be getting up with the kids in the morning to let him sleep in on his birthday.... so I think that's my cue to go to bed. :)

Here's a video I took of Austin today. He's telling the colors of his trains. At the very end of the video he goes quiet and looks almost disgusted.... that's because he saw a cat hair on one of his trains. Of course, I turned the camera off right before he freaked out about it, so you don't get to see that part... but trust me, it was a kick in the pants! I took another one of him today as well of him telling all the names of each of his trains- but for some reason I couldn't get that one to upload today... I'll try again later!

xoxoxo

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment