Sunday, June 28, 2009

What a concerned big brother!

Yesterday, I had Sydney in her bouncy chair hanging out. Well, sleeping rather. She woke up, and I wasn't RIGHT THERE to feed her, so of course, she got a little pissed. (She's hitting a growth spurt, so the ONLY thing she's doing is sleeping, and eating. That's it. Well, pooing too of course....

Anyways, Austin was with me, and noticed that she was upset, so being the good big brother he is, he had to make sure that she was ok. I just thought it was too cute... I caught the end of him checking on her. It's so sweet. =)

Today is Bryant's birthday as well. He's 27 today!!! Wowza!! So Happy Birthday to you babe! I'm off to make you your chocolate cake that you want (which I am OKAY with, considering I am highly addicted to chocolate at the moment...) so hope you like it! =)

xoxoxo

k.

1 comment:

  1. Awww..."What's wrong sissy?" That is SO precious!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete