Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday's Favorites

Since today is Friday, I decided I'd start a Friday's Favorites.....

This week my favorites have been:

  • Whole Wheat mini bagels with Light Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese Spread. (Even Sydney likes the cheese!)
  • My back, today, is starting to feel a little better. It is not as achy and sore, just very very point tender right now. BUT I don't feel as much pain IN my back as I was even last week... so I am hopeful that these injections were SOOOOO worth it!
  • Kirkland Brand (Costco) disinfectant wipes. They come in packs of three HUGE containers and last forever. They are kind of porous on one side, and a little smoother on the other... they clean ANYTHING, even the fabric in your car...Amazing!
  • Sydney's Jump-a-roo. We borrowed one from a friend who's daughter was no longer using it. We didn't have to buy one which I am thankful for, and she's really liking it!
  • Hand-me-downs. I am getting some winter clothing from a couple of my friends and it's going to help us out tremendously! We cannot afford to go buy seasonal clothing, and hand-me-downs are perfect for our family! We always hand down the kids' clothes to others, or take them to the Airman's Attic so families can get clothes for free for their children... so it's always so nice when the favor is returned!
  • Sydney's pictures. I took her portraits when she was a month old, and I finally ordered them and went and got frames for them. Bryant hung them today and they look amazing! Yes, I know she's almost 5 months old, a little late, HUSH! =)

Ok, I've got to get some stuff done, so I'll write later! Mom and Grandma will be here in about 3 1/2 hours... YEEESSSSS!!!!!

xoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment