Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

With life's recent events, I am more thankful than ever for so many things. I thought that today was a MORE than fitting day to start back blogging since I am now home.

  • I am thankful for my parents. They're raised me, supported me, and loved me through thick and thin... I wouldn't be who I am today without them.
  • I am thankful for my Brother... he may not know it, but I think I'd be lost without him.
  • I am thankful for my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins... all of my family... I love them all.
  • I am so thankful for the husband I have, and my two wonderful, amazing children that God has blessed me with.
  • I am thankful to have friends to lean on when the going gets tough. And Lord knows it has been lately.
  • I am thankful that my relationship with the Lord allowed me to grow stronger as a person, and stronger with Him, rather than resent and be angry at him throughout this past month.
  • I am thankful that I live so close to home that I was able to be with my family for 3 weeks.
  • I am thankful that my travels with the kids, and Bryant's travels back to Idaho both ended safe and sound.
  • I am now thankful when I get where I'm going.
  • I was thankful to hear my baby girls cry last night.... it meant she was alive and well.
  • I was thankful that I could come home, after my son was in bed, and be able to go in and kiss his head. He was home, safe and sound.
  • I am thankful for the Power of Prayer.

That's all for today. I will start my blogging back up... we will be back home until Christmas this time! Seems like we're always on the run. =) I'm not complaning... it might get tiring... but I'm just thankful that we get to see our loved ones when we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment