Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's THURSDAY! And I'm actually doing it on the right day... sooo on that note:

  • I'm thankful that I remembered it was Thursday, so I could post my blog on the right day =)
  • I'm thankful that my husband got free concert tickets for Monday night, and then asked me to come with him.... a night without kids... WHAT?!
  • I'm thankful for having a great friend that offered to watch the kids for us so we can go... (Thanks Amanda)
  • I'm thankful for Facebook. Yes, I am. It keeps me in touch with sooooo many people that I otherwise probably wouldn't be... and it's nice
  • I'm thankful that the H1N1 vaccine that I got Monday hasn't made me sick. It hasn't made Sydney sick either... but she IS sleeping a ton... right on!
  • I'm thankful that my whole house is healthy... this doesn't happen often... knock on wood...
  • I'm thankful that my Christmas Tree is in front of our big window this year. I've always wanted to put our Christmas Tree in front of a window so I an open the blinds and people can see it all pretty when they drive by.... and now it is
  • I'm thankful for the Video I saw yesterday online that made me laugh hysterically. A couple was getting married, and before the Officiant could pronounce them husband and wife, the groom pulled his phone out to update his Facebook Status. Then handed his wife her phone to do the same... priceless
  • ......and I'm thankful it's Thursday!

xoxoxo

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment