Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I am in such dire need of a Thankful Thursday post that it's ridiculous. This has been a hard week for me, so just a little time to reflect on what I am thankful for in my life will do me some good.

Today, I am thankful for....

...my kids. As I always am, but time and time again I'm reminded at how fast life goes, and how quickly one can be taken from you. I will cherish every day I am given to spend with them.
... my husband, for the exact reason listed above.
...Weight Watchers... it's already working. I know it does, it has before, I just need to get my will power in check and stay on it this time and really change our eating habits. This weight roller coaster is just not healthy.
... coffee. Without it this past month, I would have been complete mush.
... tax returns. They were deposited into our bank account today. We have a lot of things that need to be paid, and a few things around the house that are much needed, so I'm happy to be able to do it.
... a napping daughter. (haha... who actually JUST started fussing as soon as I typed that...)
... base housing. While, in a way, it's a false sense of security, it still makes me feel like my children are just a little bit safer.
... being close to family. I've been so homesick the past 4 months that it's been crazy. I'm thankful that home is only 8 hours away right now, and happy that I am able to go home.
...my mom. We are best friends, and it's a relationship that I cherish and treasure. I don't know what I would do without her. She's my rock.
...my family. I have such a good relationship with everyone in my family and I am so incredibly thankful for that. Family is THE most important thing in my life, and not being able to have the closeness and comfort of them in my life, I don't know what I would do. ALL of you.

xoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment