Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So I know it's been awhile since I've done one of these, but we're gonna give 'er a shot!

Today, I am thankful for:

*Granola & Fiber One yogurt.  My first weight goal is still 13 pounds away, same as it was 2 months ago.  Time to hop on that wagon and get going!

*A car that can fit in my garage finally.  The leather in it is black, so it isn't scorching when we get in to go somewhere.

*A downstairs bathroom fan that is broken.  So when we turn it on, instead of going off in the allotted time, it stays on all night long giving Petey white noise. 

*Off brand Apple Jacks cereal-- in the big bag.  The kids are loving them.  And I'm loving how much you get for the price I paid.

*Healthy children.  I've recently been reminded how fragile life is, and that you need to live in the moment, especially with your children.  Every minute that passes is a memory that could be made.  Soak them up.  You never know when your days, or theirs, could end.

*Memories, pieces from my Grandpa.  I'm still having a really hard time with his passing, but just looking up and seeing all the wooden signs that he made for me and my family, somehow makes it a little easier.

*Infant Tylenol-- for a teething little girl.  She is getting 5, I repeat, FIVE back teeth in.  Can we say OUCH?!

Last but not least, you know I have to mention this:

*WHITE CHOCOLATE LATTES!!!!  Thank the good Lord that I have my own maker and can make them myself.... or we'd be flat broke!

xoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment