Tuesday, March 24, 2009

10 for Tuesday


Hopefully with my new blog, I can keep up my blogging fun like I like to :) If I would have thought about it, I would have rolled all these blogs today into one, but I didn't want to surprise you guys by doing something that made sense, so I just decided not to. haha ;)

Here's my Tuesday's list!

1. Austin had his first night time pee-pee accident this morning. I was sound asleep, and I heard his bedroom door shut at 5am. I grabbed his hand to usher him to the bathroom before I put him back in bed, only to realize he'd already wet. DANG! After stripping him, and his bed, he wouldn't go back to sleep without his beloved blankie. That was also wet. So up we were at 5am.

2. Wouldn't you think that a kiddo up at 5am would be tired? Especially when his normal "wake-up" time is around 8:30! No, not this kid. He wanted to play trains and cars all morning.

3. Coffee was my best friend this morning. I had 2 cups. It's half-caff, so it's alright on Sydney. My two cups equals one cup of regular caffinated coffee. But I still feel like I'm getting lots of coffee in my system. Maybe "half-caff" is the reason I'm still tired tonight.

4. Austin went pee pee like boys do today. Granted, it was on his "froggy" potty, but he did it! What a stud he is!

5. Bryant and I re-arranged the living room. I love it. Much cozier now, which is the way I like it. Having it the other way felt like we were sitting 10 miles from the TV and each other as well. Austin seems to like it better too.

6. I feel accomplished today. Not that I really did much, but I had been thinking about making a new blog for awhile now, because I just wasn't happy with not being able to be creative on Shutterfly, and not being able to post pictures IN my blog. So I decided to finally do it, and re-try this blogspot thing. So far, so good. Guess we'll see.

7. I have schedualed a couple appointments in the past couple days. The first one is my regular OB appointment for Sydney. That is on the 30th. And the other that I schedualed we are soooo excited for! It's on the 4th of April, and we're going to be going to Boise to get our 3-D ultrasound of the little bug!! We're so excited to see her in "real" life!

8. My craving lately? Sour Candy. And thanks to Dad Hines, I have an incredible addiction to the Chewy Jolly Rancher Sour candy. He got a bag while here over Thanksgiving, and I've been thinking about them ever since. So I finally gave in, and now my tongue is raw. Ouch. :)

9. Bryant has a mustache this month. I am not a fan. All the guys are doing a theme for each month. This month it's Mustache March. Last month it was Flat Top February. April will be Aviator April, and so on and so forth. I guess they've got to bring variety into the work place huh? I don't know, but I am not a fan of this month! :)

10. Austin won't quit talking about a new train that he's fallen in love with. (Off of his Thomas the Train shows) Her name is Emily. He wants her so bad. So when we were potty training, we told him that if he started being a big boy and could wear underwear, that we would make a trip to Boise and buy him Emily. (They USUALLY have all the trains at Toys R Us.) Well, I took him to Toys R Us last week, and what train didn't they have? You got it! Emily. Oh no. So he settled on a different train, but is still asking for Emily non-stop. Guess we'll be hitting E-Bay up on payday!

Until next time.........

xoxoxo
k.



1 comment:

  1. Austin is such a big boy now! It's awesome that he's done so well at night even though he had an accident last night. Usually it takes much longer to be night time potty trained!

    ReplyDelete