Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I've got a fever.




Spring fever that is.
(I saw a friend had this posted on a website, and I loved it... thanks Lindsey.)
I am so ready for Spring weather to be here. I guess "technically" rain IS spring-like weather, but I'm so annoyed. Last week, two days in a row it was warm enough to be outside, walk around with a t-shirt on. One day we even took Austin to the park in shorts and a t-shirt. It was just beautiful! Now the past two days have been rainy. Which this rain followed a wind storm a couple nights ago. It's just nasty out there. Now, I do like some rain, but not along with the high winds that Mountain Home is so famous for. I'm READY for nice weather, BBQ's, birds chirping, flowers blooming......... ahhhhh.
On another note. Austin's continuing to pee like a big boy. Standing up that is. But in his little froggy potty. Yesterday he let me help him aim. Today he won't even let me in the bathroom with him. Each time I've tried to go help him, he turns to me and says "Weave me awone mommy!" And another time, he ran by me in the kitchen claiming to have to go pee pee. So I started to follow him in the bathroom like normal, and he turned to me and threw out his hands and said "NO, YOU STOP!"
When did my boy get such a mouth? I couldn't have gotten it from me. I'm a peach. But needless to say, we've got a towel down under his potty so if he misses it won't be getting all over. Guess the days of sanitizing my bathroom daily are here. Not such a bad thing I suppose...
As I reported earlier, Austin had a night night bed wetting accident the night before last. He woke up at 5am completely soaked, along with his sheets and blankets. So everything went into the wash. He wouldn't go back to bed without his blankie, so we were up at 5am. So last night I was very paranoid that he was going to wet again. I got up at 1:30 to take him potty, but he didn't have to go. So I got up again at 3am to take him potty, and this time he went. And then slept until 9am!!! I finally went in and woke him up, in fear that he would pee in bed again. He usually doesn't sleep that late anymore, and I didn't want his system to be thrown off. As far as daytime, he hasn't had any accidents. He's amazing! I can go out and about, to friends houses, around base, to the park, to town, to Boise... and he still hasn't had an accident. Very relieving!!
We're going to dinner at another couples house tonight. She's making Grilled Stuffed Burritos. We haven't had them before, but she's been raving about them for the past couple months, and decided to make them for us. YES!!! I'm quite excited. I've been craving mexican food for the past couple weeks, so if it's even remotely close to something like that, my palate will be satisfied... that's for sure!
Bryant should be home from the gym any minute. His shop goes to the gym 5 days a week. Two of the days is mandatory, and the other 3 days they go as a shop. Usually they go at 7:15 in the morning, but for some reason it was cancelled this morning. So they went at 3pm instead.
Just a bit of bored rambling... I do believe I'm finished now....
xoxoxo
k.


No comments:

Post a Comment