Tuesday, March 24, 2009

PLEASE.... hang in there!

... I think... I THINK that this is going to be the home of our blog from now on.

I enjoy blogging a lot. However, when I previously had a blogger site, it wasn't too neat. It had a LOT of problems, and truly, I hated using it. It frustrated me beyond belief! However, they've changed a lot of things, and I really miss being able to add a picture into my blog.

Yes, Shutterfly is user friendly, very easy for me to use... but not really creative enough for me. I can't change things up like I can on Blogger... which if you know me, you know that I love to change things. My hair. My living room. My outfits. My shoes. My purses/diaper bags. Cameras. (haha!) Everything. I just love to change things. So this should be a good fit now. In Shuttefly I can't add a single picture into my blog that day because it just doesn't allow it. I can do that on Blogger.

Please stick with the family blog! I promise one day an end will be here for me to quit moving our site. I will still use shutterfly to send out pictures to the family, but the blog part will just be in a different area. Hopefully you all don't mind too much! :)

Leave comments... I love comments. I thrive on them. :) It makes me feel good that people are reading my blogs. Let me know what you think of the new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment