Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A few pictures

I'm a little too tired/exhausted today to write anything special, so here's a few pictures to look at!

Me at 28 weeks..... and feeling like it too!!! Notice how my shirt doesn't cover my belly, so I have to wear a tank top under it? Haha!! Gotta love not being able to go buy maternity clothes!!! :)
Austin and his buddy Noah eating olives. They had fun :)


Austin cocking an attitude with me this morning for taking his picture.


The furniture came in. We really like it. However, the delivery guy told us this particular set is junk, and we will be fed up within 6 months. GREAT! Guess we'll see. For now, we love it.

Another view of the living room. We've moved things around, and we like it a lot better.
Enjoy!
xoxoxo
k.




No comments:

Post a Comment