Thursday, April 9, 2009

Probably won't blog for awhile...

Well, tomorrow we are off to Washington! I can't wait.... I'm extremely excited!! It could possibly be a very interesting trip. It will be Austin's first trip without diapers. So cross your fingers and pray that he does well!! We are bringing his potty seat, just in case he has to go potty at a time where there's no rest area, so hopefully this will go smoothly!
Saturday is my baby shower. I'm so excited for it. My mom, Jen (bro's girlfriend) and my good friend Chelsea's throwing the shower for me. They are being very secretive, and won't tell me a thing about it. Well, except that they're having pink punch. HA! :) So I really can't wait to see what they've put together. I'm lucky to have such great family and friends. :)
Sunday is Easter, which I'm very excited for. This is Austin's first Easter with this set of Grandparents, so it will be new again. He's a little older this year, so hunting eggs will be fun for him I think. We'll be able to actually hide them a little bit this year. Last year, we "hid" them in the middle of the yard, so they could be easily seen.
Bryant has to leave on Monday. Duty calls. Unfortunately. I'll definitely miss him, but will be staying in Washington until the 22nd. I'm excited for it though, I will get to spend some time with a couple friends, and my family. I've been pretty homesick lately, so it will hopefully cure it for awhile!

For those of you wondering, there's been no news yet on the Tacoma job that Bry applied for.

And here's the picture of the day! I took his a few days ago when we went to the park with Austin.... I just love it. It's the perfect daddy and son picture... makes you wonder what they were talking about. :)




xoxoxoxo
k.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time! I know what you mean about being homesick... I've been struggling with that for... Oh a few years! haha The life of the Military, eh? What did Military wives do before the Internet?
    I love the picture of Austin and Bryant!

    ReplyDelete