Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 for Tuesday... and then some

It is Tuesday.......right? I think so............

So it's my 10 for Tuesday.... I missed it last week...oops. I was sick though gimme a break!

1. Sydney was a month old yesterday. I'm in shock. I can't believe she's already a month old. Time is going waaaaay too fast. It isn't fair. I wish I could freeze Austin and Sydney both at the ages they are RIGHT NOW. I'm going to miss both these ages. A lot. I already miss them in fact. Bryant calls me crazy for missing something in the moment, but whatever!

2. Bryant turned 27 on the 28th of this month. He wanted a chocolate cake, so I found a recipe that looked yummy and made one. From scratch. I was pretty proud =) And it turned out wonderful. There's a picture at the bottom of this blog. He really liked it, so it was a plus one for Kami!

3. Sydney and I went to Boise yesterday to pick Sarah up from the airport. She's FINALLY home. Geesh, about time! She was ready to be home & came over for dinner last night. Jet lag finally hit her and she went home shortly after dinner to crash. Can't say that I blame her!

4. We leave on Thursday for Dad and Nancy's in Eugene, OR. We are sooooooo excited. Also a little nervous as well. It's about a 10 hour drive for us with Austin... so we're hoping it goes smoothly having Sydney now as well. I guess we will see! Uncle Paul and Aunt Connie live in Bend, which is about 6 1/2 hours from here.... they won't be home, but said that if we needed to we can stop off at their place for the night and travel the rest of the way in the morning. So it's good to know that we have that option if we need it. We're both a little nervous about this drive with both kids.... the FIRST car trip with them both!

5. It's been HOT here lately. And I mean H-O-T! So hot that even watering my flowers daily on the front porch, they are for the most part scorched. Awesome. Even in the shade. And they're suppose to be flowers that do well here... Riiiiiiiight. However, Austin's had a blast playing outside and even got daddy to roll around out there with him last night for awhile. They had fun. Sydney doesn't seem to mind it outside either. She just sleeps. Shocking, huh?

6. I have to find a bathing suit by the time we leave for Dad's on Thursday. Yikes. They have a hot tub now and I KNOW I'll want to jump in. And having a baby definitely changes your body... especially when it's only a month post baby... so I've got to find one stat! Payday is tomorrow.....whew! Pray for a cheap bathing suit find!!

7. After we get home from Oregon (we should be home by the 11th of July) we will celebrate our 6 year anniversary on July 12th. It's crazy to think that we've been married for 6 years. We dated for 3 1/2 years before we got married.... so we have been together almost 10 years. How nuts is that?!

8. We will be leaving the 17th for Twin Lakes with my mom, dad, brother and his girlfriend Jen. We CANNOT WAIT! This place is definitely my refuge and somewhere that my family has been going for years and years. Our family has a place up there now, so we can go vacation whenever! YES! Bryant didn't get to go last year, so he was determined to get up there this year for some good ol' fishing. Speaking of fishing, that was his birthday present from my parents and I--a new fishing rod. We split the cost of a really nice rod for him.... he loves it. =)

9. Austin is in love with "walking to the mailbox." Every day he says, "Should we go to the mailbox?" And won't relent until we walk down to the mailbox. It's too cute. Then when there is mail in the box, he asks what's for him.

10. I have my 6 week post baby check up in Boise on the 13th of July. I can't wait... because after that I will FINALLY get to start working out. Walking is fine, but I'm ready for a work out. I have too much of a sweet tooth to only be walking and lose my weight! haha!!! So I'm pretty excited. This c-section has been MUCH MUCH easier than the one I had with Austin, so for the past couple weeks, I've really been itching to get into shape again. Knowing this is our last baby, makes me not want to procrastinate getting my body back. I drug and drug on that subject after I had Austin because we knew we wanted another one. I didn't want to get a smokin' body just to ruin it again..... so come Monday the 13th, WATCH OUT! (Except for the week we will be at Twin Lakes....HAHAHA)


He's such a great big brother.... we're crazy proud =)
Is THIS how I'm suppose to sit in the car??

Our baby angel =)
This was Austin's picture.... great job buddy haha
Weeeeeee!!!!!
Classic face of Austin Lee
Daddy and Austin on Daddy's birthday
He was hot! Red little cheeks!
1 month old! She's getting HUGE! Look at how big she is in the carseat?! WOWZA!! On our way to the airport to pick up Sarah.
Sydney doesn't look too happy about this!! =)
Sydney Linn =) She was working on a little something =)
Austin this morning. PASSED OUT. At 10:30am...WHAT?!
Happy Birthday Bry!!! With the chocolate cake I made him...from SCRATCH. Oh yes, I'm very domesticated. =)

xoxoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment