Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh so tired.

I'm tired. Very tired. It's 11pm and yes, I'm still up. I just finished packing most everything that we need for vacation at Dad's. Of course, while doing this, I can't very well keep the Little Miss awake, so she peacefully slept through my mad rush through the house. And now I'm ready for bed, and she's waking up. I guess tonight will be another long night. Last night I didn't get her down until 1am. I'm not sure why she is thinking that these late nights are okay. They're not. I tried talking to her about this, communication is key, you know. But she doesn't listen.
I did find out last night though that she doesn't like to be swaddled at night anymore. Every time I put her down, she kept freaking out when swaddled. She would strain and strain against her blanket. So I picked her up to comfort her, and relaxed the blanket quite a bit, and she fell to sleep fairly quickly after that. Go figure! So after that, I put her down that time, loosely covered, she was out like a light. HEAVEN!

But yes, so now, I am here, yawning, still slightly fighting this stupid cold, and my precious sleeping baby is waking. Thank God for the net.... what would I do without it? =)

Bryant goes into work at 3am in the morning. He's nuts. I don't know how he does it. I am sooooooo not a morning person. I'd be so pissy it'd be unreal. Thankfully, my job doesn't start until 7 or 8am! =)

This really is a pointless blog, I'm just tired, slightly frustrated, and a little stressed. So thought I'd share it with YOU. Lucky duck.

xoxoxo
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment