Friday, July 31, 2009

Twin Lakes Take Two

I forgot about Thankful Thursday! Oops.... oh well!
Just wanted to let everyone know that my MRI came back fine. No tumor, Praise God! Hopefully someday I can figure out what is triggering these awful migranes and get them under control! Haven't had any face numbness since my last episode while I was still pregnant, so that's encouraging! Here's more pictures from Twin Lakes! I still have one folder left to upload, but will do it another day! Enjoy!

Austin and his new friend Patrick playing
Daisy and Austin crashed Uncle and Auntie's sleep over!
Nana and Sydney having their daily talk
Austin in his cape
He had a blueberry ring pop... turned his mouth, teeth and tongue BLUE!
Walking down to the lakeHaving fun in the water
Nana and Sydney
Austin hitched a ride on Daddy's shoulders
Papa and Sydney
Austin and Daisy cuddling with Nic
She's PASSED OUT! Nevermind the retro couch =)
Austin licking up every last drop of his ice cream
Daisy and Sydney... she loved Daisy! She asked if her and Sydney could be sisters, but just live in different houses... too cute!!!
Austin, Sydney and Daisy
Austin running to the lake
Jumping off the dock in the deep part!

Go Austin! He's our little fishy!!!

xoxoxo
k.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! for good news!
    And I love looking at all the pics!!

    ReplyDelete