Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday



Today I am Thankful for...


...friends. I don't know what I'd do without them... seriously.

...Tri Care insurance. I know, I know. I complain so much about them, and they really are a piece of work, but it covers what we need it to.

...a puppy that understands when it's "bed time." I put him in his crate at night and tell him, "Go to bed." And he goes in, and goes to sleep. Sometimes he will whine, but so far, the whining hasn't exceeded 5 minutes. AWESOME!

...internet. Sometimes I wonder what I did before we had it... haha! Isn't that sad?!

...Lysol wipes. They come in handy when potty training a puppy on hardwoods =) I didn't need them today, which is another thing I'm thankful for... no accidents today... but yesterday they came in handy ;o)

...living on base. In doing so, we get housing and fees automatically deducted from our paycheck, so we never see it anyways... in doing so, we don't have to pay for electricity, water, trash, etc. I am SO GLAD because it seems like I have been doing load after load after load of laundry this week!

...Wal-Mart. We really don't go there often anymore, once every week and a half for diapers and wipes and that's about it... but I just had to put this on here for my Dad =)


xoxo

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment