Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What a whirlwind!... 10 for Tuesday

So I get that I haven't updated in quite awhile, and I am sorry! I'll try not to be so long winded, but I'm certainly not promising. I'm not good at shortening any story! =) Maybe I will try by doing my 10 for Tuesday blog in this one, and I can hit more points in a shorter way... hmm... good idea, Kami. Here goes:

  1. We got to spend 12 days in Washington for Christmas. It was nice to be home, however felt so chopped up with everything we were doing, and seems that there's always someone we cannot please. I hate that feeling!
  2. I threw my back out again while home. We were 5 days into our trip, so the last half was a little miserable for me.
  3. This was Sydney's first Christmas.... so it was a very special time for us!
  4. I took over 700 pictures in the 12 days that we were home. WOW. I will load pictures onto a separate blog... and I am really honestly not looking forward to it! It takes forever!!! haha =)
  5. My Christmas decorations are still up. I'm procrastinating. Maybe if I procrastinate long enough, I won't have to put any up next year.... hahahah. Bryant is a Grinch though, he won't let it go much longer, I'm sure.
  6. Sydney got her ears pierced the day before we left for Washington. I wanted to do it before she found her ears and started grabbing and pulling at them... she looks adorable.
  7. I am out of white chocolate powder for my lattes. I usually buy the 10 pound box from Cash N Carry in Boise, but I ran out... so I have to drink regular coffee with creamer. It isn't hitting the spot the past couple days. =(
  8. We had a good New Years. We had friends over and played games and watched a couple shows. I got a Big Top Cupcake maker for Christmas and used it on New Years to make a Strawberry cupcake... it was so good. We cut it up and chowed down =)
  9. Austin is still telling us what he wants for Christmas. I don't think he understands yet that Christmas only comes once a year. Everything that he sees that he likes he says "I want that for Christmas!" Sorry buddy, it's still a year away!
  10. We found our puppy. We weren't planning on getting one for Austin until the Spring, just so it would be warmer while potty training, walking, etc. We've been doing a lot of research on the type we wanted, and thought that a Beagle would be a good fit. When we got home from vacation, I saw an add online for Beagles at a steal of a price. We couldn't pass up the offer, and actually ended up getting the pup for 1/4 of what the guy was asking for. Amazing! So we got a 10 week old Beagle puppy, whom Austin named Petey. (He said he wanted to name him Sam, after his friend Sam, but we said no, so Petey it is!)

Well, now that we're back home, I will be blogging more often again. I'll work on getting those pictures uploaded, maybe only a few at a time, but I'll get working on that! Hope this finds you all well!!

xoxo

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment