Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10 for Tuesday

  1. I very much am going crazy today. It's just not my day. Austin is sick with a cold. But even so, he's managed so smear a fruit snack on th TV. Have you ever tried to get a fruit snack off of a TV? Petey decided to add to my hysteria by chewing the floor molding. Very noticeable. We have to out process this house, and probably will now have to pay for that. Thanks Petey, you good Dog, you.
  2. I put Sydney's hair in her first little pony tail today. It's adorable. And I am a HAPPY momma! I've been waiting and waiting for this.... YESSSSSS!!
  3. Yesterday morning was so beautiful. The sun was shining, fairly warm out... just beautiful. By about 3:30 or 4:00 it started getting nasty, windy, and finally started raining around 4:45. We had a few snow flurries even. Not digging the weather. The wind drove the rain right into the side of the house all night long. It's still howling out there today. If the wind would die down, I think it would actually be a fairly nice day out. I am very ready for Spring. However, around here Spring= Wind. You'd think after 4 years I'd be use to it. I'm not.
  4. I've started cleaning closets out. We've decided to get a head start on cleaning, and packing so we will have as little stress as possible when the move comes. Today I hope to accomplish two more closets.
  5. Austin's surgery is only 22 days away. I have a near-breakdown every time I think about it.
  6. I'm thinking of hiring someone to take family portraits of our family before Bryant leaves. A girl I went to school with, Mary, does amazing work, and have thought about talking to her. I guess we will see how our money flow is the next couple months. We'd probably get them done right before he leaves in November.
  7. Sydney is sleeping a lot better during the nights the past week. She's only been waking once, and I am soooo happy about that! It's been a lot nicer not having to get up 4 times a night.
  8. Both of the kids are now napping. Sydney, I know, will wake up any moment. But I feel accomplished.... I am about to finish an Oprah that has taken me 3 days to watch. =)
  9. Bryant got his RIP down today from the commander for Greenland. (I cannot remember what that stands for right now.) It's just one step away from his Paper Orders. Still... this all seems surreal.
  10. I made a Weight Watchers Chicken Marsala the other night. And I'm really thinking about making it again tonight. It was THAT good. I wonder if Bryant will mind? haha!

xoxo

k.

p.s. Sydney is already waking up... TOLD YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment