Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh geeze....

I figured I'd better get busy on a blog since it'd been so long. Won't be much longer and I'll be getting in trouble for not posting!

A few updates.

Bryant is back to work today after being off since his surgery. (24th of last month) He's healing well, although still quite sore. We go back June 4th to see his surgeon for a follow up, so we'll see then how things are doing. He's able to use it more and more every day, but is having problems with the left side of his right hand. The ring finger and pinky finger area are still sore, and very very weak. So we will just have to wait and see I guess!

Bryant put in for two different jobs awhile back. One of them being Tacoma, and the other being a year tour in Kabul. (Afghanistan) There was only one position for each of those jobs, and hundreds of applicants. He did not get either position. Just wasn't meant to be I guess! Year Tour jobs (called Short Tours.... meaning he will be gone for a year, without the family, with one or two leaves in the middle to come home) opened up again about a week and a half ago. Honduras was on the list again, so he's put in for that again. We have really been trying for him to go on a Short Tour for the past year. Not because we want to be seperated, because God knows it will be very hard on us, but because if he doesn't go on his Short Tour soon, he will more than likely be pulled to Korea for a year. Which is NOT good. Korea isn't a place anyone wants to go, and dreads being. So pray that Honduras will pull through this time, finally, after a year of trying.

Pregnancy is going alright. Painful, but alright. I am definitely ready to be done, and I think Bry is ready for me to be done as well. :) I'm sure Austin is ready to have his mommy back so we can play like normal too. T-35 days.... and I'm counting down BIG TIME! I can't believe I only have 4 1/2 weeks left. It's went so fast.... yet so slow at points. I will be having Sydney June 22nd sometime in the a.m. Unless she decides she wants to make an earlier debut, that's what has been schedualed. Keep us in your prayers!

I blogged awhile back about numbess in my face and arm. It's come back a couple times since then, so I brought it up again to the doctor. My holter monitor (heart monitor) that I wore came back normal, so she decided that she wanted to send me to a neurologist. I will be going on the 27th of this month to see him/her. Hopefully we will get something figured out.... because something just isn't right. So I'll update you all on that once I know what's up.

Well, I think that's about all for the updates. I'll post a blog on Austin a little later today. He's been pretty cute lately. I've got a few pictures to add to that blog as well, so be on the lookout.

xoxoxo.
k.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now catching up on all your blogs! You've been busy!! lol

    ReplyDelete