Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Picture Post.... just to catch you up!

Blog Post #3 for today. I think I need to start blogging more.... I feel like there's so much since last time! And I'm leaving tons out...geeze!!

Austin with his Gramps. Thought this was a cute picture :)
Austin was tired of prepping for the yard sale.... poor boy!

Putting on Brayden's overalls. (Brayden is ONE, Austin is almost THREE...haha)


WATER GUNS!!! YEAH!

The moon was beautiful this night. I don't have a big enough lens on my camera to zoom in any closer, but it was ENORMOUS! This is over the golf course

Austin took a spill on his bike. Poor kid :)

This is the popsicle that Austin started off with.......
But Daddy's looked better!

Austin hiding behind his ball, taking cover!

Cool shirt huh??


Riding his jeep to the Mail box




Enjoy!!
xoxoxox
k.

No comments:

Post a Comment