Friday, May 29, 2009

Finished!!!

Well, here they are!! I finished the curtains, and I'm VERY proud of myself!! I made curtains for Bryant's poker room while he was deployed, but they were AWFUL. I repeat AWFUL!!! I don't even think I put a hem in them. Just a straight stitch on each side that wasn't even straight. A-W-F-U-L!!!
So needless to say, I am super proud of these curtains. I love how they turned out. The pink at the bottom, I wish I would have done it a little lighter than I did, but I still really like how they look. The only thing left in her room is buying the quilt and sheets for the spare bed, and we'll be DONE!


I'm off to my next project now.... a baby sling! Wish me luck!

xoxoxo
k.

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented!! That looks amazing :o) You should start making and selling stuff like this!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...by the way...I am REALLY glad that you explained how to comment on your blogs because I couldn't figure it out before :o) haha
    BLONDE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in awe! Those curtains are just beautiful, Kami. Good job.
    Now... Come to Hawaii. I've got lots of projects for you. Eh, go ahead and bring the family. You can live with us and I'll help watch your kids while you work for me.
    Make it happen.

    ReplyDelete