Sunday, May 24, 2009

Forgotten Pictures

So I was loading pictures from my small camera onto the computer, and these popped up on there.... forgot I'd even taken these, so thought I'd share. There are a few cute ones (Imagine that, huh?) on here..... enjoy!

Austin having fun on Brayden's trampoline. Sarah got it at a yard sale in the officers housing for 25 bucks! HOW in the world can you beat that?!
Brayden wasn't too sure.... Austin got the hang of it in a flash!

Mexico Mom's night. This is Amy.... she hosted the night for us. (This friendly night where I walked to Amys, and then couldn't get my SWOLLEN, PREGNANT feet back into my shoes for the walk home..... uggh) Anyhow.... Amy does NOT drink beer, but decided to try a Coronita. Which is just a small, light Corona. She did well with the lime, but I got her "bitter beer face" for all to see. She was shocked that it "tastes like BEER!!!!!" It was a good laugh, and a great night.


Austin at Brayden's birthday party.... he was digging out all the goods of his party bag.

All the kids decided it would be great fun to sit on all the balloons and pop them. I have NEVER seen balloons that you can literally JUMP up and down on them and they STILL won't pop. We had to sneak up behind the kids and pinch the balloons to get them to pop.

Here's the cute lil birthday boy, Brayden. He turned ONE!

I guess Bryant felt left out by all the kids getting turns at poor scary looking Elmo. He needed a picture too. :)

Austin taking his turn with the pinata

He LOVED the ball pit. He wouldn't get out of it. But NO we do NOT want one for our house. He can go play at Brayden's if he is craving it! :)

Bobbing for Apples.... he didn't do half bad!
Hope you enjoyed the 'late' pictures!
xoxoxo
k.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I miss Mountain Home:( Brayden is so cute, sarah needs to post more pictures!

    ReplyDelete