Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for:
    • Egg beaters. Yes, that's right, Egg beaters. I had a delishious lunch, made with egg beaters, which is super low in points, that I wouldn't have been able to have as much of it if I'd used real eggs!
    • Bag Balm. I know it's used for Cows udders in any normal ranch scenario, but it's the PERFECT diaper rash cream. When we had Austin, he ended up with awful, painful diaper rash. Our friends turned us to Bag Balm, and so we've been using it on Sydney when she gets even the least bit red. So far, NO diaper rash. AH-MAZING!
    • Our new couches. We absolutely love them. They are practical, and very very comfortable. Austin has already spilled yogurt on part of one. It wiped right up. (I put the leather protectant on them before bed on the 1st night like advised as well.) But we do love them. They match our other furniture in here, and they are a very modern look.
    • A potty trained boy. It's so wonderful when I'm sitting here feeding Sydney, and Austin has to go potty, he can run back and do it all by himself. Makes life a little easier! Plus, MUCH easier on the wallet. =)
    • Payday. Grocery shopping needs to be done, and the tabs on my Edge are due at the end of the month. We saved half out of the last paycheck, so only need to draw the other half out of this paycheck. Makes it a little easier to swallow when you split it up like that.
    • Hardwood floors. Yeah, they are cold, and my feet are normally freezing, BUT when I dry mop them every day and see all the crap that I get up... I just think about that being embedded into carpet and how bad our allergies would be if we had carpet still.
    • My Camelbak water bottle. I just LOVE it!
    • 100 Calorie snacks. I love that they keep coming out with more and more varieties of these. I saw that they had 100 Calorie packs of Milano cookies at Wal-Mart and will definitely be trying those this payday!
    • Weight Watcher Brownies. Granted, they're kind of spendy, and only come 4 per box.... they are actually REALLY good! They even have mini little chocolate chips in there. And when paired with f/f, s/f vanilla pudding---AH-MAZING again!

Ok, that's it for today! =) Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

xoxoxo

k.

No comments:

Post a Comment